We offer a content ideation product for individuals, agencies or businesses who create content on a monthly (or frequent) basis but need additional brainpower to free up their teams for other actionable activities.
The need or budget for large content consulting retainers may not be available right now, but you know you’d benefit from an additional set of brains to help with the exciting but sometimes creatively draining ideation process.
Here’s how we can help.
Our “Plug & Play” content ideation product includes:
- 4 data-driven blog post ideas.
- 4 content briefs (essentially, an outline) for your writers to take and run with.
- An editorial calendar to continue working with. This has been perfected after a decade of working with clients on content production and is everything your team will need to take our content and run.
How it works:
- Use the buy button to purchase your 4 content ideas & briefs.
- We’ll send you an intake form with questions related to your business. You’ll be able to attach a small data export from analytics that we’ll need as well.
- We can work without an analytics export, however, there’s a huge benefit in our team being able to see what existing content has and has not performed.
- We’ll dig into relevant keyword research in your niche.
- We’ll create 4 ideas and a brief that includes target keyword(s), URL slug, an outline for each major part of the post, and relevant internal links to include.
- We’ll deliver you an editorial calendar with this information and private links for access within 5 business days.
- You can make a copy of this calendar for your internal team.
- Finito! Rinse, repeat, if you’d like ongoing support.
Content Ideation FAQ
🧐 What if we need more than 4 ideas?
You can buy multiple products if you’d like.
👯♀️ What if I want your team to collaborate with us?
Need hands-on monthly ideation help? We have an ongoing monthly subscription where we’re more hands on for ideation support: Monthly Content Ideation Subscription
🧠 I’m an agency, can we white label your ideation, briefs and calendar?
Yes, we do offer white-label services for these products. Unlike our services, your agency would purchase this, provide us with relevant research that’s already been conducted if there’s an established strategy, and then we would plug in from there. With this product, we wouldn’t do any changes or edits to what we deliver, however your team is free to work with it beyond that. If you’d like to white-label us for ongoing content strategy support, please contact us.