There are numerous areas of focus when performing an SEO audit because of the many ranking and performance factors in the search ecosystem. Audits cannot, and should not, be one-size-fits-all because each business and landscape has a different level of competition and complexity. With that in mind, we no longer offer individual piece-meal audits and have moved into one audit with different facets.
Do I Need An SEO Audit?
We typically recommend beginning any strategic engagement with an audit. When we first discuss working together, we’ll need to have a strong understanding of what your business goals are, your competitive advantage/differentiator, your team diversity and experience, the competitive landscape for your specific vertical, and tactics that you’ve employed to build your visibility and compete in that landscape. From there, the audit will allow us to drill down and identify the areas which need improvement in order for any strategic roadmap to be effective.
Areas Reviewed During An Audit
The individual areas that we may look at are,
- Site structure and hierarchy
- HTML Titles, Meta Descriptions, Headings
- Indexation (potential issues, volume, identify parameter indexing)
- Redirect and/or canonical issues
- Internal/External Linking
- Topical Clustering
- Thin/Duplicate Content
- Code Issues
- URL Structure
- On-Page Content
- Image/Video Optimization (As Needed)
- Content (Addressed heavily in the Content Audit service)
- Keyword Research
- More (Custom)
- Quality of Linking Domains (Topics, Trust & Authority)
- Unharnessed Link Potential (Mentions, Shared Content, etc)
- Backlink Metrics (Ratios, Volume, Quality, Anchor Text Distribution, etc)
- Potentially Harmful Links
Our SEO Audit pricing varies depending on the scope of the website, the vertical, the requested time-frame/urgency, and staff availability. All of our SEO audits are customized per client, to availability is limited.
Interested? Contact us.